Saturday, October 31, 2009

Something About Lucia.




I created this blog a while ago but I haven't said anything about me haha. Hello. I'm Lucia. I consider myself as being an average girl. I'm 17 years old. Yeah I can't wait to be legal. Uhhum. I admit that I don't know how to blog that much. I wish my blog were cutter and all of that stuf, but someday I know it will :) Besides that, and coming back to the point of saying something about myself. I love reading, music, eating, sleeping. And yet I'm a pretty active person. I love hanging out with my friends, and partying. Yep. I speak Spanish and English. Some of my goals are learning French, German, and Italian. Languages are awesome :) aaaaaand last but not least: I'm a Twi-hard. Harry Potter Maniac. And a Vampire Diaries' Lover. The End :)

1 comment: